Austrian Development Bank to extend $15mln loan to Ameriabank
Some 70% of the amount will be spent to finance small and medium-sized businesses, the remaining 30% will be allocated for renewable energy and power production projects, the press office of Ameriabank reported.
As per the agreement signed, the loan is provided for eight years.
Small and medium enterprises (SME) are of great importance for sustainable development of
Financing the renewable energy sector will help strengthen sustainable development of the field and ensure energy use efficiency among both businesses and population.
Ameriabank closed joint stock company is a universal bank offering investment, corporate and retail banking services in a complex solution package. Ameriabank has been the first investment bank in
Austrian Development Bank has been operating as a state development bank in