YEREVAN, February 4. / ARKA /. Azerbaijan did not make any proposals over the peaceful settlement of the Karabakh conflict during the latest meeting of Armenian and Azeri foreign ministers in Paris in late January with the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairmen, a press secretary for the Armenian foreign ministry, Tigran Balayan, said today in comments on Azerbaijani deputy foreign minister Araz Azimov's allegations that the Armenian minister rejected a set of proposals put forward by Baku.
"Moreover, the Azerbaijani side has not placed on the website of the foreign ministry a statement for the media about the meeting reconciled by all five parties,» Balayan said.
He said the same thing happened after the previous meeting of the ministers in Paris.
"There is however, one thing in which Azerbaijani deputy minister is right: the approaches of the Armenian side voiced by its foreign minister in Paris did not differ from the previously made statements. This is natural, Armenia's position has been and remains in tune with the international community, as expressed by the Minsk Group "-Balayan said. -0-